Tuesday, October 15, 2013
The CSS panel shows the styling for any element that you select. The panel has:
All the basic features you need...
- View and edit existing CSS values
- Create new styles for a single element or multiple elements
- Add properties, classes and rules
- Rotate elements in 3D with the 3D Object Rotate Tool
- Change the position of an element in 3D with the 3D Translation Tool
….and cross browser publishing
See you in two Tuesdays
There will be no Tutorial Tuesday post next week, as we want to give you time to catch up on everything we’ve covered so far. We’ll be back with our last Tutorial Tuesday post on 10/29, where we’ll walk through how to create interstitial and expandable ads. We have three instructional videos to help you with each type of ad, and you can view them all on the our YouTube Channel.
Share your feedback
We hope this blog series has been helpful for you. Please don’t hesitate to share your feedback with us on our user forum or our Google+ page. We’re always working to improve Google Web Designer, and your feedback counts.
Posted by Jasmine Rogers, Program Manager, Google Web Designer