Wednesday, February 5, 2014
In January, we added the following features to DoubleClick Search:
- Inventory Product Listing Ads campaigns
This release introduces a new type of campaign: an inventory Product Listing Ads (PLA) campaign, which makes it easy to scale up your PLA advertising with detailed reports and bidding on each of your individual products. Inventory PLA campaigns automatically generate ad groups and granular product targets for Product Listing Ads from data in your Merchant Center account. Learn more.
- Reporting API
You can now use the DoubleClick Search API to programmatically download reports. You can combine the API data with data you already have about your products, customers, and business goals (from a CRM system, for example) to complete the picture of your search advertising impact. Learn more.
- Assess your bid strategy’s health
The new Bid strategy health column displays messages about issues that prevent a bid strategy from performing optimally. If you click the message, DS navigates to the location in the UI in which you can address the issue. Learn more.
We also made the following feature updates:
- Google Analytics metrics and goals in Executive Reporting
If you use Google Analytics to track your conversions, you can now enhance your executive reports with GA metrics and goals for multiple advertisers. For example, you can create a single chart that compares GA new visits with overall revenue for all of your advertisers.
- You can now perform bulk edits and automated rules on a list of product targets.
- Change bid strategy and Change mobile bid adjustment % are new options when setting up a bulk edit or automated rule for campaigns or ad groups.
- When setting up your actions and alerts for a rule, you have more options for when to receive an email. For example, you can choose to receive emails only when a problem occurs.
- Improved support of targeting settings for Bing Ads ad groups
When you create or edit an ad group in a Bing Ads engine account, you'll notice that the Languages, Locations, and Devices settings have been changed to more accurately reflect the way Bing Ads organizes these settings.
Be sure to attend the New Feature Review monthly webinar to see these features in action. There are sessions on February 6, so register today!
Posted by the DoubleClick Search team